Find out the latest thinking on this trend from a leader in high level executive search
Listen on-the-go to our conversation with returning guest Jane S. Howze, Managing Director and Founder of The Alexander Group, a global leader in high-level executive search. Jane is quoted frequently in major business publications, serves as a columnist for CultureMap and is the author of Best Practices for Executive Search Firms for the Inside the Minds book series.
- Why a record number of CEOs are establishing a social media presence
- The most critical factors to consider before you establish – or increase – your social media presence
- Three immediately useful ideas for using social media to advance your professional brand and influence
Read the Episode 35 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Jane Howze
Jane S. Howze is Managing Director and founder of The Alexander Group, a globally recognized leader in executive search. She has more than 30 years experience in executive search. She has recruited executives worldwide in banking, energy, manufacturing, legal and professional services. She directs board searches for the firm and is actively involved in the firm’s diversity practice. Jane is quoted frequently in major business publications, serves as a columnist for CultureMap and is the author of Best Practices for Executive Search Firms for the Inside the Minds book series. Read more about Jane Howze
Resources for This Episode
- Listen to our previous conversation with Jane Howze in Growth Igniters Radio℠ Episode 25: New Positions in the C-Suite
- Read Jane’s blog: “TAGLines Magazine“
- Follow the Alexander Group on Facebook and Twitter
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.