The keys to getting more of the results you really want in all aspects of your life
Listen on the go to our conversation with returning guest Dr. Leslie Austin, an executive coach, organizational consultant, and psychotherapist with the unique expertise of being able to help companies and individual executives live up to their full potential.
Leslie appears frequently in international, national and local radio, television and print media and has an extensive list of media credentials. She is currently a regular guest expert on CNN’s Headline News Network, appearing live most often with Nancy Grace.(see bio below).
- Why New Years Resolutions work for some people but not for others
- How to get past the trap of “should” and tap into what’s most important to you – personally and professionally
- Three immediately actionable guidelines for working with your own style to get more of the results you really want
Read the Episode 48 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Dr. Leslie Austin
Dr. Leslie Austin is an executive coach, organizational consultant and psychotherapist with the unique expertise of being able to help companies and individual executives live up to their full potential, working with individuals and teams to effect long-lasting changes in behavior and effectiveness, and communications styles and strategies. She specializes in helping her clients learn to think and behave strategically and ethically while negotiating the often-challenging corporate politics and personalities which dominate their work lives. Her client list includes individuals, small companies, and Fortune 100 companies. Read More about Dr. Leslie Austin
Resources for This Episode
- Download the handout, “The Lion-Tamer’s Top Tips for Choosing, Designing, and Implementing Resolutions and Goals That Really Work“
- Listen to our Episode 31 interview with Leslie Austin: “Leading People Through Times of Major Change“
- Listen to our Episode 4 interview with Leslie Austin: “Leading Difficult Star Performers“
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.