How can the secrets of a top Hollywood dealmaker apply to you?
Listen on the go to our conversation with Jeff B. Cohen, Esq. author of the highly acclaimed book The Dealmaker’s Ten Commandments. He is a co-founder of Beverly Hills-based Cohen Gardner LLP, and has been named by Variety to both its Dealmakers Impact List and Legal Impact List.
Jeff also has the distinction of being a former child actor, best known for his role as ‘Chunk’ in the Richard Donner/ Steven Spielberg cult classic film The Goonies. (see bio below).
- The insight that drove Jeff’s transition from child actor to prominent dealmaker
- When and how to apply Jeff’s “Ten Commandments,” derived from the principles of Machiavelli, Socrates, Aristotle, Nietzsche and other renowned philosophers
- Three immediately actionable guidelines for “self mastery” so you can get more of the results you really want – under any circumstances
About Jeff B. Cohen, Esq.
Jeff B. Cohen, Esquire is author of the highly regarded 2015 book The Dealmaker’s Ten Commandments: The Essential Tools for Business Forged in the Trenches of Hollywood.
Jeff is a prominent transactional attorney and former child actor, best known for playing the role of “Chunk” in the Richard Donner/Steven Spielberg cult classic film The Goonies. He is a co-founder of Beverly Hills-based Cohen Gardner LLP, and has been named by Variety to both its Dealmakers Impact List and Legal Impact list.
Jeff is a distinguished lecturer and active writer; he’s authored numerous articles discussing business, technology, and entertainment matters for CNBC, The Huffington Post, Backstage, Lawyerist, and others. He is also proud to serve on corporate boards in both the non-profit and for-profit arenas. Read More about Jeff B. Cohen, Esq.
Resources for This Episode
- Download the handout, “Summary of The Dealmaker’s Ten Commandments“
- Read more about the book, The Dealmaker’s Ten Commandments
Read the Episode 49 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.