What does a global retained search executive see in her “crystal ball”?
Find out by listening on-the-go to our conversation with returning guest Jane S. Howze, Managing Director and Founder of The Alexander Group, a top-level retained executive search firm.
Jane is quoted frequently in major business publications, serves as a columnist for CultureMap and is the author of Best Practices for Executive Search Firms for the Inside the Minds book series. (Scroll down for full bio.)
- Why 2016 may be presenting some unexpectedly rich opportunities for attracting top executive talent
- Industry segments that are heating up their top talent, and some which are slowing down for now
- Three immediately actionable ways you can leverage trends to capture top spots in the coming year
Read the Episode 50 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Jane Howze
Jane S. Howze is Managing Director and founder of The Alexander Group, a globally recognized leader in executive search. She has more than 30 years experience in executive search. She has recruited executives worldwide in banking, energy, manufacturing, legal and professional services. She directs board searches for the firm and is actively involved in the firm’s diversity practice. Jane is quoted frequently in major business publications, serves as a columnist for CultureMap and is the author of Best Practices for Executive Search Firms for the Inside the Minds book series. Read more about Jane Howze
Resources for This Episode
- Listen to part 1 of our social media conversation with Jane Howze in Growth Igniters Radio℠ Episode 35: Is a Social Media Presence Good for CEOs’ Careers? – Part 1
- Listen to part 2 of our social media conversation with Jane Howze in Growth Igniters Radio℠ Episode 37: Is A Social Media Presence Good for CEOs’ Careers? Part 2- LinkedIn
- Listen to Jane Howze in Growth Igniters Radio℠ Episode 25: New Positions in the C-Suite
- Read Jane’s latest blog post about social media: “An Executive Look at Social Media“
- Follow the Alexander Group on Facebook and Twitter
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.