Successful transformation takes more than a great strategy and execution plan
Multiple indicators point to a trend in 2016 for even more major company transformations such as M&A, reorganizing, entering new markets, and changes of leadership. What will it take to lead your organization to build momentum and accelerate successful business transformation?
In this encore episode, you’ll find out about:
- Two factors that can have a huge positive impact on the success of any major transformation
- Finding and overcoming hidden resistance to change
- 3 steps you can take to dramatically accelerate successful transformation
Read the Episode 51 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
Pamela S. Harper is founding partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. She is an internationally recognized expert on business performance, an acclaimed author, and a professional speaker. She is author of the critically acclaimed book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock®: Leading Over, Under & Around Organizational Jams to Achieve High Performance Results
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D., is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. He is an internationally recognized innovation expert with a unique ability to blend technical and business insights. With a commitment to innovation, Scott has helped clients overcome “organizational inertia,” enabling them to become faster and more effective, gaining millions in top and bottom line growth.
Resources for This Episode
- Read about the trend for increased M&A activity in 2016: 60 Percent of Middle-Market Companies Open to M&A in 2016 and Four Reasons 2016 Will Be a Strong Year For M&A
- If this topic resonates with you, Request a Complimentary Introductory Consultation so we can explore if we are a match for enabling you to accelerate your objectives.
- About Preventing Strategic Gridlock by Pamela S. Harper
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.