What does the C-Suite and Board Need to Know about this Key Member of the Team?
Find out by listening on the go to our conversation with Drew Neisser, founder and CEO of Renegade LLC, and author of the new book The CMO’s Periodic Table: A Renegade’s Guide to Marketing, featuring insights from 64 marketing luminaries.
Drew was ranked among “50 Thought Leaders over 50” in 2015 and 2014 by Brand Quarterly, and is a prolific blogger for a long list of online publications including Forbes, FastCompany, SocialMediaToday, CMO.com and more. (see more in Drew’s bio below).
You’ll find out about:
- What the rest of the C-suite and Board needs to know about marketing to make powerful strategic decisions
- Stories of transformative CMOs who brought new value to their companies
- Immediately useful ideas for increasing and measuring marketing success as a company grows
Read the Episode 53 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Drew Neisser
Drew Neisser is Founder & CEO of Renegade LLC, the NYC-based agency that helps CMO’s transform marketing from mere messaging to programs of genuine value. He is the author of a new book, The CMO’s Periodic Table: A Renegade’s Guide to Marketing, that features insights from 64 marketing luminaries.
Drew was ranked among “50 Thought Leaders over 50” in 2015 and 2014 by Brand Quarterly, and is a prolific blogger for a long list of online publications including Forbes, FastCompany, SocialMediaToday, CMO.com and more. In addition, he has interviewed over 150 top marketers in the last few years, many of whom have been featured in his CMO of the Week on Social Media Today. Read More about Drew Neisser
Resources for This Episode
- Listen to past Growth Igniters Radio Episodes addressing the transforming C-Suite:
- What CEOs Need to Know About Emerging Trends in C-Suite – Board Relationships (Episode 20)
- The Art of Fusing Technology and Business for Growth (Episode 33)
- C-Suite Hiring Trends for 2016 (Episode 50)
- Read more about The CMO’s Periodic Table on Amazon.com
- Read more about Drew Neisser on LinkedIn
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.