What’s more powerful than collaboration for creating dynamic outcomes?
Find out by listening on-the-go to Episode 61. We speak with returning guest Judith E. Glaser, CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc., Chairman and Co-Founder of the CreatingWe® Institute, and the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence®.
Judith is the award winning author of the best selling books CreatingWE® and Conversational Intelligence®: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results. (see bio below).
You’ll find out about:
- Why co-creation is even more powerful than collaboration
- Stories that exemplify using conversational intelligence to move beyond collaboration to co-creation
- Three pieces of actionable advice for taking your organization to a place of more powerful collaboration, and beyond
About Judith E. Glaser
Judith E. Glaser is the founder and CEO of CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc. and Chairman and Co-Founder of the CreatingWe Institute. She is the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence®, WE-centric Leadership, and Neuro-Innovation, and is a best-selling author of 7 business books including her newest best seller – Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results.
In 2004 Judith was awarded Woman of the Year in New York City. Since 2006 she has been listed in as one of the top 10 consultants globally in the Excellence Top 100 Consultants and is considered one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders globally on the subject of leadership. In 2011, Judith was awarded the Drexel University Distinguished Alumni Award, and in 2006 she was inducted into the Temple University Gallery of Success.
Judith is frequently quoted on her revolutionary workplace approaches in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Crain’s, Harvard Business Review, The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, AMA World, etc. and is a contributing Editor for Executive Excellence Magazine. Read More about Judith E. Glaser
Resources for This Episode
- Find out more about Judith E. Glaser’s books, Conversational Intelligence® and Creating WE®
- Check out previous Growth Igniters Radio interviews with Judith E. Glaser: Episode 3, Episode 15, and Episode 36
- Request a download sample of Judith E. Glaser’s Neuro-Tips: practical tools to increase your conversational intelligence
- Request our complimentary Harper Report: How To Take Control of the “Elephant in the Room”
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Read the Episode 61 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.