What creates workplace happiness for millennials − and other demographic groups?
Find out by listening on-the-go to Episode 63. Scott and I share insights about happiness at work and the go big or go home decisions top leaders are making in order to attract and retain the talent they need to accelerate momentum for growth.
Building on our observations, we’ve included excerpts from our March 2015 conversation with Gayle Lantz, Founder of WorkMatters, Inc. and author of the book Take the Bull By the Horns, and co-author of the Amazon best-seller, Happiness Recipe (see bio below).
Gain insights on:
- What even the most conservative companies are doing differently this year
- Navigating the paradox of happiness
- Three immediate steps to increase happiness at work – and in life
About Gayle Lantz
Gayle Lantz, Founder of WorkMatters Inc., is a leadership expert who helps executives, teams, and organizations improve performance. She is author of the book Take The Bull By The Horns, and co-author of a new best-selling book on Amazon, Happiness Recipe. She has been featured in a variety of major media and business publications including Harvard Management Update, BusinessWeek, Wall Street Journal Online, & FastCompany.com. Read Gayle’s Full Bio
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Read Wall Street Journal article, Millennial Employees Confound Big Banks
- Free App: My Daily Coach by Gayle Lantz
- Gayle wrote a chapter for the book, Happiness Recipe
- Request our complimentary Harper Report: How To Take Control of the “Elephant in the Room”
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Episode 63 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.