What does it take to execute many commitments AND respond to new opportunities faster?
Find out by listening- on-the-go to Episode 73. Scott and I share our perspectives on the rising trend of successful companies that may have “too much” momentum.
You’ll gain insights on:
- The paradox of how the same momentum can propel us and also stop us stone cold
- Keeping yourself and your company “intact” when everything is “high priority”
- Immediately useful ideas and a free downloadable resource to confirm your perceptions about how fast you really can move
Pamela S. Harper is the Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc., a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. For more than 20 years, Pam has applied her gift for finding the hidden opportunities in every situation to helping clients in entrepreneurial, mid-market, and Fortune 500 companies across 30 industries create hundreds of millions of dollars of value in both top and bottom line growth.
Prior to founding BAI, Pam skyrocketed into the ranks of management by taking a progressive series of newly created organizational development positions is companies ranging from mid-market to Fortune 500 across multiple industries, all undergoing dramatic change and growth.
Pam has been quoted in, featured in, or written articles for prominent business media including Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily, Chiefexecutive.net, CEO.com and other major media. Her book, Preventing Strategic Gridlock, has been used as a text in universities around the world.
D. Scott Harper, Ph.D., is Sr. Partner with Business Advancement Inc. Throughout his career Scott has devoted himself to understanding why things work the way they do, and how to apply those insights to create new value. Scott helps clients sift through complexity and take full advantage of opportunities by discovering the hidden side of everything.
Before joining BAI in 2010, Scott held a succession of increasingly accountable innovation positions in the consumer healthcare industry. Since then, he has been published and quoted in prominent business media outlets including Chief Executive Magazine, CEO.com, CEO World Magazine, and the IndUS Business Journal.
Resources for This Episode
- Download “5 Questions To Ask When You Need to Move Even Faster”
- Find out about senior executive’s surprising expectations and experiences of strategic alliances. Download our complementary study report, Building POWERFUL Strategic Alliances: How Companies of All Sizes Can Increase Their ROI
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.