Listen to Episode 8:
Have you ever wondered “How can we increase happiness at our company?”
We address this question with Gayle Lantz, Founder of WorkMatters, Inc. and author of the book Take the Bull By the Horns, and co-author of the new Amazon best-seller, Happiness Recipe (see bio below)
- Why increasing happiness is not a “nice to do” but a “must do” to increase top and bottom line performance
- Why parties, money, and benefits alone are not enough to sustain happiness at work
- Three immediate steps we can take to start increasing our own and others’ happiness and effectiveness at work
[tweetthis]“If you can change your view about what’s possible through your work, you can expand your happiness.” @gayleonthego[/tweetthis]
Episode 8 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Gayle Lantz
Gayle Lantz, Founder of WorkMatters Inc., is a leadership expert who helps executives, teams, and organizations improve performance. She is author of the book Take The Bull By The Horns, and co-author of a new best-selling book on Amazon, Happiness Recipe. She has been featured in a variety of major media and business publications including Harvard Management Update, BusinessWeek, Wall Street Journal Online, & FastCompany.com.
Read Full Bio
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The United Nations has designated March 20 as the International Day of Happiness.
- Free App: My Daily Coach
- Gayle’s Book: Take the Bull by the Horns
- Gayle wrote a chapter for the book, Happiness Recipe
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.