How can we get smarter, faster, and better at everything we do?
Find out by downloading and listening- on-the-go to Episode 86, to our conversation with Charles Duhigg, a Pulitzer Prize–winning investigative reporter for The New York Times and author of the best-selling books The Power of Habit and Smarter Faster Better (see bio below).
Smarter Faster Better draws on the latest findings in neuroscience, psychology, and behavioral economics – as well as the experiences of CEOs, educational reformers, four-star generals, FBI agents, airplane pilots, and Broadway songwriters.
You’ll gain insights on:
- The underlying principle connecting what it takes to maintain focus, make smarter decisions, and increase innovation
- Stories that show how the most productive people view their world , and their choices, in profoundly different ways
- Three immediately actionable tips for being more productive in life and business
[tweetthis]Productivity happens when people decide to take control of the choices they’re making | @cduhigg #GrowthIgniters[/tweetthis]
About Charles Duhigg
Charles Duhigg is a Pulitzer Prize–winning investigative reporter for The New York Times and author of best-selling books The Power of Habit and Smarter Faster Better. He is a winner of the National Academies of Sciences, National Journalism, and George Polk awards. A graduate of Harvard Business School and Yale College, he has been a frequent contributor or guest on The Colbert Report, NPR’s This American Life, Frontline, and other programs. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife and two children. (Photo credit: Elizabeth Alter) Read More about Charles Duhigg
Resources for This Episode
- Read about Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business
- Read about The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- Listen to related Growth Igniters Radio episodes:
- Pam Harper & Scott Harper: What Can You Do To Accelerate Major Transformation? (Episode 14)
- Pam Harper & Gayle Lantz, Founder of WorkMatters, Inc: Three Trends in Happiness at Work in 2016 (Episode 63)
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Read the Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript for this episode.