Listen to Episode 9:
How can you find new ways to increase your company’s growth?
We discuss this evergreen challenge with Linda Hollander, “The Wealthy Bag Lady,” a highly successful serial entrepreneur (see bio below). In our conversation, we explore how Linda has identified and developed a succession of niche markets that have led her to increasing levels of business success.
- Linda’s transition from “starving artist” to successful serial entrepreneur
- How Linda identified a series of niche needs and developed successive business offerings to serve them
- Tips on how business leaders of any size company can stay alert to emerging niche opportunities and profit from them.
Episode 9 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.
About Linda Hollander
Linda Hollander, CEO of Sponsor Concierge, is a highly successful serial entrepreneur, cited by Inc. Magazine as the industry leader in corporate sponsorship and business success. She is author of the books Bags to Riches, and Corporate Sponsorship in 3 Easy Steps. Her clients and sponsors include Microsoft, Fed Ex, Citibank, Mattel, Bank of America, Marriott, Health Net, American Airlines, IBM and Wal Mart. She is also the founder of the International Association of Business Sponsorships.
Read More about Linda Hollander
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Free Webinar − 7 Tips to Get Corporate Sponsors Even If You’re Just Starting Out: Sponsorship Webinar
- Special offer on From Bags to Riches book
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us about technical issues or your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.