Usually we’re the ones interviewing guests for our podcast, but here’s a change of pace. Our long-time friend & colleague Gayle Lantz of Workmatters Inc. invited us to be guests on her podcast, “CEO on the Go.”
Gayle is a leadership expert, author, speaker and trailblazer in her field. She helps CEOs and executives shape corporate culture and inspire change. For over 20 years, she has devoted her work to helping others do the work that matters–making a positive difference in the lives of those they lead and serve. Gayle is also the author of the award-winning book, Take the Bull by the Horns and creator of The Leadership Journal.
We shared our views about how we came to work together, developing the concept of “Growth Igniters Paradoxes,” and how visionary leaders can move even faster to make big things happen when the pressure is on. It was such a great conversation that we’re sharing it with all of you.
This week on Growth Igniters Radio:
- How do three Growth Igniters® Paradoxes affect accelerating a bold vision from idea to reality?
- Why is understanding multiple stakeholder perspectives so valuable, even as it is challenging?
- Why should leaders embrace and actively seek out sources of resistance to change?
- How new conversations can help employees, partners and other stakeholders engage with a game-changing strategic direction
The greater the ambiguity, the more important it is to embrace the Growth Igniters Paradoxes. This can help you to figure out how to lead when there are no clear sign posts for the way ahead.
- Learn more about Pam’s keynote at Pam Harper Speaks
- Read our article in FEI Daily “How Financial Executives Can Achieve Long-Term Performance in a Short-Term World“
- Learn more about Gayle Lantz and WorkMatters Inc.
- Listen to Gayle’s Podcast, “CEO on the Go“
Accelerate to YOUR Next Level of Success
If you enjoyed this episode of Growth Igniters® Radio, please spread the word. Subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.