The expectation to always be “on” has never been higher
Listen on-the-go to Episode 156. Scott and I discuss the reality we’ve seen behind wearing the mask of constant happiness in the workplace. We also discuss why this approach to employee engagement backfires.
For the antidote, we revisit our conversation with Tina Greenbaum, LCSW. She is an optimal performance specialist, holistic psychotherapist, speaker, and author of the book Mastery Under Pressure: How To Achieve An Unstoppable Mindset. (read more about Tina below)
Gain insights on:
- The most common misperception about who is stressed at work
- The psychology and physiology behind burnout – especially in the C-Suite
- Immediately actionable ideas for anticipating and beating burnout
About Tina Greenbaum
Tina Greenbaum, LCSW is an Optimal Performance Specialist, Holistic Psychotherapist, Author, Speaker and Workshop Leader. With over 35 years of experience she helps entrepreneurs, business leaders and aspiring leaders to be effective as they can be by guiding them to find their own blind spots, both personally and professionally, and then teaches them how to get the best out of the teams they lead, ultimately leading to a happier, healthier, more productive life. She is the author of the book Mastery Under Pressure: How To Achieve An Unstoppable Mindset. Read full bio for Tina Greenbaum.
Resources for This Episode
- Visit Tina Greenbaum’s website
- Find out more about Tina’s book, Mastery Under Pressure: How To Achieve An Unstoppable Mindset
- To take Tina’s Mastery Under Pressure Assessment, click here
- Request our complimentary Harper Report: How To Take Control of the “Elephant in the Room”
Open a Conversation With Us
Contact us with your questions and suggestions for Growth Igniters Radio.
Read the Episode 156 Transcript
For your convenience, we’ve transcribed this conversation, with minor edits for written clarity. Read the transcript.