What makes the difference between leadership fads and transformational leadership that lasts and creates long-term growth? In this “Quick Take” episode, we share our insights on this issue, and how it can challenge even the savviest leadership teams.
We discuss how the challenges of transformational leadership for long-term growth can show up together, like a knot that’s hard to untangle. We briefly introduce the principles of what we call “The Three Growth Igniters® Paradoxes” that can naturally emerge when you’re leading a bold vision in the face of ambiguity. We also provide tips on what you can do to anticipate and begin to untangle any paradoxical knots along your company’s growth journey.
The bolder your vision, the more you need to embrace paradoxical leadership
for lasting transformation. – Pam Harper
This week on Growth Igniters® Radio:
- Why it takes time to distinguish between a leadership fad and transformational leadership for lasting growth
- How leading a bold vision in the face of ambiguity can look like a tangle of leadership issues
- How applying the principles of what we call “The Three Growth Igniters® Paradoxes can help untangle the knot
- How anticipating and embracing the “Three Growth Igniters® Paradoxes can lead to long-term transformational outcomes
- Read the CNN posting: “M&M’s new packaging is causing a stir“
- Find out about Pam’s keynote address, “Break Orbit: Achieving Long-Term Growth in a Short-Term World” at Pam Harper Speaks
- Read about embracing Growth Igniters ®Paradoxes in our article, “How Financial Executives Can Achieve Long-Term Performance in a Short-Term World“
Accelerate to YOUR Next Level of Success
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Growth Igniters Radio. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.