In the year ahead, are you reimagining what’s possible to create game-changing growth for your company? If so, you may be like many top leaders we speak with who bring together people with a wide variety of perspectives. Their insights can be especially valuable when you’re moving your company into complex, uncharted territory. But leading brave conversations can also be challenging. It requires courage on everyone’s part to be vulnerable and discuss critical high-stakes issues.
In this “Quick Take” conversation, we share what we’ve learned about successfully leading high-quality, brave conversations. We discuss the benefits of having these open discussions and what’s at the heart of being able to do this. Finally, we provide actionable steps that you can use to foster an environment where everyone can be brave.
Successful high-stakes decisions require high-quality conversations. This takes bravery on everyone’s part. – Pam Harper
This week on Growth Igniters Radio:
- What we’ve learned about successfully leading high-quality brave conversations
- The value of creating an environment where people feel safe to express their very different perspectives
- Practical ideas for modeling and reinforcing the bravery it takes for more open sharing and listening
- Listen to our conversation with poet and advisor Libby Wagner about the power of listening and communicating in “Why Leaders Need the Language of Mystery, Ambiguity, and Artistry“
- Listen to our conversation with Gena Scurry, creator of the “Over Coffee” game, about using her game to create deeper connections with people: Can a Card Game Really Change the World?
- Learn more about Pam’s keynote address at Pam Harper Speaks
Accelerate to YOUR Next Level of Success
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Growth Igniters Radio. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.