Are you leading a global company? Or are you planning on partnering with companies in other countries? If so, what type of leadership will it take to increase connection across cultures for the most effective business outcomes in the New Year? Find out in this Fan-Favorite episode.
We speak with Natsuyo Lipschutz, a leading cross-cultural strategist for elevating global leadership and cross-cultural communications, about the secret of leading across cultures to bridge differences in values, opinions, and communication styles.
Born in Japan, Natsuyo is managing principal of her strategy consulting firm, ASPIRE Intelligence. She’s also an executive consultant for Breakthrough Speaking, a global public speaking consultancy. In addition, she serves as the first Asian board director at the National Speakers Association New York City chapter, and is co-author of the Amazon bestselling book The Success Blueprint, and author of the ebook The Three “As” of Cross-Cultural Communication. Learn more about Natsuyo here
The number one challenge standing between you and your culturally diverse counterpart is common sense – Natsuyo Lipschutz
This week on Growth Igniters Radio:
- The types of “common sense” about connecting with others that Natsuyo believes we need to “remove” when leading across cultures
- Three steps Natsuyo recommends for bridging hidden differences to create deeper trust and connection across cultures
- Immediately useful ideas for for leading to connect and build meaningful relationships across cultures
Resources for This Episode:
- Watch a sample of Natsuyo speaking
- Read Natsuyo’s ebook, The Three “As” of Cross-Cultural Communication
- Read about Natsuyo’s audiobook, “So What, Why So: A Guide to Logical Speaking”
- Order the book, The Success Blueprint
- Visit PamHarperSpeaks.com to find out more about Pam’s insights on game-changing leadership in her new keynote “How Growth Igniters® Lead for Tomorrow, Starting Today”
Accelerate to YOUR Next Level of Success
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Growth Igniters Radio. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.