We’re celebrating a big milestone! Growth Igniters® Radio has been recognized as a “Top Podcast” in the Business, Marketing and Tech Category in the 2022 PopCon Podcast Awards, and as a “Top 100 Podcast” from Thinkers360 Thought Leaders. This is definitely a milestone for our podcast, and it wouldn’t have been possible if not for our listeners who keep tuning in and spreading the word. More than just being grateful, we think celebrating milestones can be more than just a simple celebration. It can also be a time to reflect on how you can innovate to accelerate momentum for game-changing growth.
In this episode, we share our thoughts on being a recognized podcast for business and leadership. We explain what we call the “Growth Igniters® Mindset” and share how a milestone can be a springboard to ask ourselves how we can innovate to add even more value. We describe what our fans say after they listen to our show. We share the five key questions to ask if you’re a business leader who wants to move faster. We also discuss our upcoming podcast schedule and why we’ve decided to upload more frequently.
“Celebrate your milestone and use them as a signal to expand your perspective about what’s special about now and how you can build on this special accomplishment to lead for tomorrow – starting today.”
– Pam Harper
This week on Growth Igniters Radio:
- What Growth Igniters® Radio has been recognized for
- Our free gift to you
- What we call the “Growth Igniters® Mindset”
- What our fans are saying after listening to our podcast
- Updating our podcast schedule
- PopCon Podcast Awards 2022
- 100 Podcasts from Thinkers360 Thought Leaders (1H’22)
- Pam Harper Speaks
- Download Our FREE Gift: 5 Questions To Ask When You Need to Move Even Faster
Today’s Thought-Provoking Questions:
- What milestones are we coming up on as leaders, a team, and as individuals?
- What’s special about this milestone?
- How can we use it as a springboard to innovate, so we can keep adding value in this constantly changing world?
Accelerate to YOUR Next Level of Success
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Growth Igniters Radio. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more visionary C-Suite leaders and corporate directors like you.