Growing your business and realizing your wildest dreams. I’m delighted to tell you that on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 from 3:00pm-4:00pm EST, angel investor Gregory H. Olsen, Ph.D. president of GHO Ventures, will be sharing his lessons learned from business and space with a select group of entrepreneurs and CEOs in a special interview I will be conducting: “From Entrepreneurship to Spaceship: Taking Your Company From Start-Up to Sale” as the first in a series of “Leading for Success” webinars offered by AeA NJ-PA Council. In 2005, after an illustrious career as a research scientist and entrepreneur, Greg sold Sensors Unlimited to become the third private citizen to orbit the earth in the International Space Station (ISS). We’ll be discussing Greg’s insights on:
- Leadership lessons from Greg’s experiences in business and in space
- Candid discussion as to why traditional business plans don’t work– and what does work to grow entrepreneurial companies
- The one essential characteristic of a successful entrepreneur
- How to foster a high performance culture under rapidly changing conditions
- Keys to selling your business
- How to make your dreams become reality
Plus: · View exclusive video footage Greg took as the third private citizen to orbit the earth on the International Space Station (ISS). AeA is the largest trade association in the nation representing all segments of the high technology industry. Registration fee for this program, which includes a link to PowerPoint and a special report I will release related to the topic, is $175 for members; $225 for nonmembers. For more information call Sue Gonzalez, Program Coordinator, AeA NJ-PA Council 1-732-340-1530.