Growth Igniters® Radio with Pam Harper and Scott Harper is entering its 7th year!
This news and praise for our podcast was featured by over 100 media outlets including MarketPlace (NPR), Yahoo Finance, and more.
Thanks for being a listener! Can you help us spread the news about Growth Igniters® Radio so that people in your networks can listen as well? Here is a link to the press release on PR Newswire. Feel free to share it with friends and colleagues.
Here are highlights from the press release “…Since the bi-weekly’s podcast’s launch in February 2015, prominent guests have included notable CEOs such as:
- Brian Scudamore, O2E Brands: Global Franchisor including 1-800 GOT-JUNK and author of the best-selling book “WTF?! Willing to Fail”
- Peter R. Gleason, National Association of Corporate Directors
- Shari Spiro, Ad Magic and Breaking Games, publisher of games including “Cards Against Humanity”
- Deborah Lee James, 23rd Secretary of the U.S. Air Force and author of the best-selling book “Aim High”
- Tanya Hall, Greenleaf Book Group, publisher of WSJ and NY Times best- selling books
Other prominent business authors include:
- Adam Bryant, “The Corner Office” and “The CEO Test”
- Rita McGrath, “Seeing Around Corners”
- Todd Cherches, “VisuaLeadership”
- Jann Freed, “Leading with Wisdom”
- Scott Halford, “Activate Your Brain”
- Howard Ross, “Our Search for Belonging”
- David Burkus, “Friend of a Friend”
- Jim Blasingame, “The 3rd Ingredient”
- Parag Khanna, “Connectography”
- Charles Duhigg, “Smarter, Faster, Better”
- Dorie Clark, “Reinventing You”
- Ron Friedman, “The Best Place to Work”
- Ben Gomes-Casseres, “Remix Strategy”
- Michael Port, “Steal the Show”
- Whitney Johnson, “Disrupt Yourself”
- Karissa Thacker, “The Art of Authenticity
A directory of episodes can be found at GrowthIgnitersRadio.com. The podcast is also available on Apple, Google Stitcher.com, Spotify and via streaming media or MP3 download.
- “You are one of the best interviewers I have ever been lucky enough to speak to,” said Shari Spiro, CEO, Ad Magic and Breaking Games
- “An outstanding podcast series that highlights the cutting-edge issues top leadership needs to know in order to succeed in a disruptive world,” said Peter R. Gleason, President & CEO, National Association of Corporate Directors
- “Always a great conversation, and one that takes the latest ideas in business and breaks them down into simple, applicable steps,” said David Burkus, best-selling author of 3 books including Friend of a Friend; TED speaker; and Associate Professor of leadership and innovation at Oral Roberts University