Thought Leaders, Award-Winning Authors, and CEOs Share Trends, Insights, and Innovative Ideas for Game-Changing Strategies and Growth
GLEN ROCK, N.J., Feb. 26, 2020 – CEOs, C-Suite executives, and corporate directors at successful companies are increasingly downloading and tuning into the popular business podcast series “Growth Igniters® Radio with Pam Harper & Scott Harper.”
These regular listeners have been showering high praise on the podcast series for its capacity to spark powerful insights, inspiration, and immediately useful ideas designed to take both listeners – and their companies – to their next level of innovation, transformation, and game-changing growth.
Now entering its sixth year with 170 episodes released, this free, professionally produced half-hour podcast is hosted by internationally known strategic growth expert Pamela S. “Pam” Harper, Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. (BAI), and her business partner and husband, D. Scott “Scott” Harper, Ph.D., an internationally recognized innovation expert.
“We explore issues that are most relevant to CEOs, C-Suite Executives, Corporate Directors, and others focused on leading their successful company on their journey of transformation and dynamic growth,” explains Pam Harper, author of the critically acclaimed book, “Preventing Strategic Gridlock®: Leading Over, Under & Around Organizational Jams to Achieve High-Performance Results.”
Adds Scott Harper, “Our listeners tell us they appreciate that we break these topics into fast-paced 8-minute segments: The Premise, Digging Deeper, and Immediately Useful Ideas. This makes it easier to take action while an idea is still fresh in their minds.”
Since the bi-weekly’s podcast’s launch in February 2015, prominent guests include notable CEOs and top executives such as:
- Brian Scudamore (O2E Brands: Global Franchisor including 1-800 GOT-JUNK and author of the best-selling book “WTF?! Willing to Fail”)
- Peter R. Gleason, (National Association of Corporate Directors)
- Shari Spiro (Ad Magic and Breaking Games, publisher of games including “Cards Against Humanity”)
- Deborah Lee James (23rd Secretary of the U.S. Air Force and author of the best-selling book “Aim High”)
- Tanya Hall, (Greenleaf Book Group, publisher of WSJ and NY Times best- selling books)