As we move into the New Year, you may be wondering what it will really take to lead your bold vision and strategy to create a lasting positive impact for society as you also build financial value. We’ve already seen that the leadership teams who foster strategic collaborations between their diverse stakeholders are achieving game-changing results in their industries as well as for the world as a whole. This can be challenging, but is possible.
Andrew is one of Australia’s leading experts in realizing the potential of organizations and groups to develop big ideas and gain collective results. He does his best work in demanding, complex sectors and where work across organizational and sector boundaries is required. In over 20 years, he has led almost 1000 projects for clients who deliver substantial public value: government and non-government, privately held and non-profit organizations. He is also author of the book From Impossible to Possible. Learn more about Andrew Hollo
It’s not a question of environment or profit.
It’s how do we do environmental responsibility and profit? – Andrew Hollo
This week on Growth Igniters® Radio:
- Why Andrew believes that multi-stakeholder societal benefit matters now more than ever
- Top leadership implications for CEOs, C-Suites and Boards leading for net positive impact
- Immediately useful ideas for leading an organization to build business value and create a lasting positive impact for society
Resources for This Episode:
- Download a complimentary copy of Andrew’s book, From Impossible to Possible
- Read / Subscribe to Andrew’s 5 Minute Strategic Mindset Newsletter
- Visit PamHarperSpeaks.com to find out more about Pam’s insights on game-changing leadership in her new keynote “How Growth Igniters® Lead for Tomorrow, Starting Today”
Accelerate to YOUR Next Level of Success
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Growth Igniters® Radio. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.